08/21/2011 6:33 PM
- 2011 – The year in which Lidoda Duvha returned to the PSL after winning the promotion/relegation playoffs. They defeated Vasco da Gama and Bay United in the semifinals and final respectively.
– The seating capacity of Peter Mokaba Stadium, which will be one of Black Leopards’ options for a home venue in the 2011/12 Absa Premiership season.
– The number of years between Leopards’ relegation from the PSL in 2008 and their return in 2011.
– Leopards’ record victory was a 7-1 thrashing they handed to Bush Bucks in 2002.
– Black Leopards highest PSL finish is eighth place – they achieved this feat in the 2001/02 and 2003/04 seasons.
– Lidoda Duvha’s record points haul was the 49 they collected in the 2001/02 season, their first in the PSL.
– The year in which Black Leopards was formed.
– The year in which Leopards were promoted to the PSL for the first time after winning the Inland Stream of the First Division.
Stats provided by absapremiership.com